Clinical Supervision and Consultation
Clinical Supervision provided to meet all ASWB requirements prior to LISW or LCSW exams in the states of:
Clinical consultation is provided for mental health professionals and is focused on the following:
- Personal growth and work/life balance coaching
- Self-care, burn out and living an authentic life will be integrated into all discussions.
- Independent Case Consultation and Review
- Therapist development services including mentoring, private practice start up and support through all phases of practice growth
- Coaching and support for therapists wanting to grow their practices
Whether you are considering opening a private practice or unsure of what your future career will look like, consultation is available and personalized to your unique needs. Social Work does not need to be a job that requires you to stay in a position that does not cause you to thrive and empower the passion that drove you this career in the first place. Together we can create the career that you are seeking that can be financially feasible, but more importantly inspire the wholehearted living and working part of you that led you to social work in the first place. Clinical consultation is not state specific, nor regulated by licensure laws and can be provided in person or via a virtual platform.
To schedule a no cost assessment of your needs via a virtual forum, please: